The Skills Training project consists of both internal and external trainings, workshops and courses.
The Skills Training project consists of both internal and external trainings, workshops and courses. It has been proven that clients who access a range of services from EAP, and skills training and networking opportunities in particular, increase their chances of finding a job. The workshops include:
Contact us for more information on the above courses: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Employment Access Programme supports students completing an Associate’s Degree in Business Management, Healthcare Management and Customer Care with the Southern New Hampshire University. Work experience is intended to provide students with an opportunity to see how theories of their specialized associate’s degree (Business management/Healthcare management/Customer care) are applied in practice and to experience skills development in the workplace. By working in a professional environment students can gain hands-on experience while learning directly from professionals in their field of study.
You can expect a highly motivated student who can complete projects, conduct research and engage in a variety of tasks. Your intern can also provide new perspective on processes, procedures and programs. Interns will have a skillset commensurate with their education and beyond. The average internship length is 3 months however, this is dependent on the organizations availability to host an intern as well as students class schedules.
What is the hiring process?
1. Mentors/intern supervisors complete an internship description – we can work with you to identify areas where interns may support your organization or business.
2. Scalabrini will match you with interns and forward you their resumes and cover letters via email — we can help you screen candidates and find a great fit!
3. Once you have chosen an intern and selected an internship start and end date, Scalabrini will assign your intern to you.
For more information: Please contact Prashana Rampersad, Internship Coordinator at the Scalabrini Centre of Cape Town: email@example.com
The Employment Access Programme aims at finding meaningful work experience for our clients who have successfully graduated from Skills Training Sponsorships and entered into the Graduate Support Programme. Work experience is intended to provide clients with an opportunity to apply their sector specific skills and to experience skills development in the workplace. By working in a professional environment clients can gain hands-on experience while learning directly from professionals.
The programme is looking for organisations who may be interested in hiring skills training graduates for work experience. The skills training sponsorships are as follows:
· Restaurant industry (chefs, kitchen assistants, waitrons, bartenders)
· Hospitality (hotel reception, housekeeping
· Childcare industry/ Advanced Au Pair
· Nails and beauty
· Artisan (welding & grinding, electrical, plumbing)
· Forecourt Attendants
For more information: Please contact Kuda Kuhlengisa at the Scalabrini Centre of Cape Town: firstname.lastname@example.org